Public Notary in Thailand
Speaking about a public notary in Thailand. In Thailand, a public notary is an individual who has acquired specialized legal training licensed by the Thai government and registered as a Notary Services Attorney by the Lawyer’s Council of Thailand, to perform as witness on signatories of legal documents and identity verification of such signatories.
Public Notary in Thailand
A notary public may administer and take oaths, also perform notary tasks for any type of document originating from any country. If a certain document is not in English or Thai, it will be translated, enabling the notary lawyer to fully comprehend what is required of him or her and all signatories.
A Notary Service Attorney is allowed to notarize or witness the signatories of almost all documents. Their services are often required when you have documents needed to be used in another country. The Notary’s signature and stamp is needed to certify the authenticity of your document, especially in foreign countries, at the same time serve as proof that all relevant evaluations has been carried out.
Notarization is mostly needed and required by both public and private sectors such as banks, schools, embassies and private companies. A Thailand notary public is authorized to operate by the Lawyers Council of Thailand.
Notarial services performed by Licensed Thailand notary public:
– Certification of the execution of documents for foreign use;
– Witness contracts and other document transfers;
– Verify documents related to properties and businesses, including contracts and acquisitions;
– Certify translations and sponsorship declarations;
– Authenticate deeds;
– Notarial certificates;
– Authenticate signatories and other identification documents;
– Legalization of documents;
– Notarize property documents used abroad;
– Notarize Bank documents and letters;
– Notarize documents for companies, directors and shareholders;
– Notarize legal transactions including affidavits, statements and declarations;
– Certificate to verify the identity of the company’s directors or officers;
– Certificate of Good Standing for the company;
– Notarize memorandums and articles of association;
– Notarize company resolutions, minutes, contracts and other reports;
https://www.thailandmuslimmarriage.com/public-notary-in-thailand.htmlhttps://www.thailandmuslimmarriage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/notary-1024x683.jpeghttps://www.thailandmuslimmarriage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/notary-150x150.jpegFamily Lawfamily lawSpeaking about a public notary in Thailand. In Thailand, a public notary is an individual who has acquired specialized legal training licensed by the Thai government and registered as a Notary Services Attorney by the Lawyer’s Council of Thailand, to perform as witness on signatories of legal documents and...siteadmin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorMuslim Marriage